In a world of accelerating change and complexity, knowledge management (KM) can make the difference between your organisation surviving, or thriving! Like to know how?
Ark Group's report, Making KM Work for Your Organisation features no less than 11 insightful case studies demonstrating how organisations are successfully using KM to drive organisational performance and achieve strategic goals. These include:
- Using a KM approach to re-engineer key processes and services at Mills & Reeve;
- Enabling strategy realisation with KM at Parsons Brinckerhoff;
- Using knowledge reviews to capture project knowledge and lessons learnt at Arup;
- Developing and implementing KM strategy at Syngenta;
- Building a Living Archive at Asian Development Bank;
- Carrying out pro-active reviews at Oracle EMEA;
- Leveraging intellectual capital at Arup University;
- Using knowledge markets to accelerate the exchange of ideas at Sellafield Ltd;
- Connecting partners, sharing information and capturing knowledge at Asian Cities Climate Change Resilience Network;
- Creating a Knockout Model for organisational transformation at MTR Corporation; and
- Developing an online network for school leaders in England at The National College.
Leading industry experts Ron Young, Nick Milton, Arthur Shelley and Nick Davies also share their invaluable perspectives and advice on how to deliver successful KM initiatives that support your strategic objectives.
Making KM Work for Your Organisation is designed specifically to help you:
- Unlock potential and deliver real value;
- Enable strategy realisation from the top down;
- Engage staff and improve work performance from the bottom up;
- Develop a coherent KM strategy and build the business case;
- Utilise key KM tools and models to enable organisational learning;
- Build a collaborative working culture that encourages knowledge sharing;
- Use key tools for inspiring innovation and creativity;
- Understand the role of technology and enabling systems; and
- Adapt to a changing workplace in a networked world.
PLUS…this highly practical report comes with useful appendices which can easily be adapted to be implemented immediatly within your organisation. These include:
- A question template for staff interviews;
- Example KM survey questions;
- Sample questions for a KM maturity assessment statement;
- Typical elements found on a KM road map; and
- Selected KM tools to facilitate organisational learning.
Unlock your organisation’s true performance potential with cutting-edge KM.
To purchase your copy online simply add to your shopping cart below or you can contact us now on +44 (0)20 7566 5792 / email@example.com