70% of all major change initiatives fail. (McKinsey & Company, 2008)
Change is crucial for growth and innovation in every business. However, without a clear strategy in place that fosters support from your entire organisation you face immense risk including the loss of reputation, growth and investment.
Ark Groupís report, Implementing an Effective Change Management Strategy presents the latest thinking on how leading organisations around the world are successfully managing change.
It examines the tools currently being used, highlights the key challenges faced and provides a framework for implementing successful change initiatives within your own organisation. Specifically, this report will enable you to:
- Use proven tools and methods for implementing and managing change successfully;
- Identify and overcome the organisational and cultural barriers to change;
- Successfully balance people, process and technology through change;
- Develop an effective strategy for communicating change;
- Identify the necessary leadership skills and roles of management during change; and
- Develop a resilient, change-ready organisation.
Leading change experts also provide vital guidance and insight into current and future best-practices offering tools to assist you in delivering successful change initiatives.
Featured case studies include: Microsoft, Bayer, BC Hydro, The Change Factory, Scottish Water, Seyfarth Shaw LLP and World Vision Australia.
To purchase your copy online simply add to your shopping cart below or call us now on +44 (0)20†7566 5792†to order over the phone.