The long-awaited second edition of Strategic Internal Communication for Complex Organisations is now published.
This critical management resource is designed to help you cut through the clutter and deliver effective internal communications that foster a productive and receptive culture across your organisation.
The second edition has been fully updated to reflect the latest practice in social media. It also highlights the new challenges faced by internal communication professionals as a result of the global recession and the strategies they have employed to overcome these.
With practical advice, key case studies and expert opinion from true leaders in the field, this report will help you reinvigorate your internal communication strategy and deliver real business wins:
- Maximise the value of your existing communication tools;
- Deploy new social media to increase the penetration of your message;
- Improve top down communication and increase employee satisfaction;
- Manage change and overcome resistance to new initiatives;
- Tailor your message to engage workers from different generations;
- Communicate effectively during times of crisis;
- Build trust and instil confidence in your leadership; and
- Avoid the mistakes that cost time, waste money and damage teamwork.
Featuring new and up-to-date real-life case studies from a range of organisations including: IBM UK, Vodafone NZ, BDO, Environmental Resources Management, and more…
You will gain valuable insight into the common pitfalls and award winning strategies of those currently taking on specific challenges in the rapidly changing and complex area of internal communications.
To purchase your copy online simply add to your shopping cart below or call us now on +44 (0)20 7566 8276 to order over the phone.