Why do KM projects often seem to fail?
All too often you set off with the best intentions, but somewhere along the line the project goes off the rails.
Ark Group’s report on Delivering Successful KM Projects will help you stay on track and deliver the critical benefits your KM initiatives set out to achieve.
Using practical, real-time examples from leading organisations you will be guided through each vital component of a successful KM project. And by gaining a clear understanding of the essential elements that constitute best practice, this report will enable you to:
- Follow key steps to develop a solid business case for your KM programmes;
- Identify the organisational barriers to effective KM;
- Implement the cultural changes necessary to ensure your initiatives are successful;
- Understand the key factors affecting on-going management of content, security and privacy;
- Overcome resistance and other implementation challenges;
- Effectively measure and report the return on your KM investment – monetary and non- monetary;
- Understand the role of the chief knowledge officer and how it has evolved;
- Identify the relevant legislative requirements and environmental standards; and
- Utilise the appropriate technology to drive your KM projects forward.
The report provides valuable behind-the-scenes access to the winning KM and enterprise content management strategies of leading public and private sector organisations including: Scottish Natural Heritage, QAD, Delta Electricity, Scottish Funding Council, Gilbert + Tobin Lawyers, Sinclair Knight Merz and more…
It outlines the successful strategies currently being used to implement KM and enterprise content management initiatives, pinpoints where organisations go wrong and explains how to avoid the common pitfalls when tailoring your own approach.
Packed with practical checklists, expert guidance and advice, this report will ensure your KM projects deliver the benefits you set out to achieve.
To purchase your copy online simply add to your shopping cart below or call us now on +44 (0)20 7566 8229 to order over the phone.