Social media has fast become a cornerstone of marketing strategy within business. Yet, its use has raised as many questions as answers.
- How do I manage our reputation online?
- What can I learn from all of this data I am receiving?
- How do I change the way our marketing team operates?
- Where should social media sit within my business?
Ark Group's report, Social Media Marketing Strategies for Bottom Line Impact answers these key questions and provides practical guidance on developing a customised, best-practice social media marketing strategy that will drive sales within your business.
Leading international marketing and media consultant Alex Marks reveals the successful tools, concepts and strategies available that will enable you to:
- Identify social marketing tools best suited to your marketing needs;
- Implement key communication techniques and policies, specifically for an online environment;
- Understand and promote social media marketing as a key strategic player within your organisation; one that gains executive sponsorship and is taken seriously;
- Follow a best-practice roadmap for developing value-adding social media marketing strategies;
- Effectively measure the success of your social media marketing campaigns;
- Identify cultural differences in social media use and utilise them to your advantage in your own campaigns;
- Gain value from the data you are gathering;
- Quickly gain confidence and clarity when using social media for marketing;
- Understand the risks associated with communicating through social media, and much more…
Real-life case studies featuring some of the world’s best known brands including Nestlé, Kraft Foods, Domino’s Pizza, TM Lewin, Old Spice, British Petroleum (BP), Jet Blue Airways, and Tiger beer, highlight both the successes and failures in the field.
Gain up-to-the-minute best practice guidance for delivering cutting-edge social media marketing practices for bottom line impact within your firm.
To purchase your copy online simply add to your shopping cart below or call us now on +44 (0)20 7566 5792 to order over the phone.