As a key decision-maker you’re probably aware of the business benefits cloud can provide, with reduced costs, streamlined services and increased efficiency the main drawing cards. But how do you align cloud with your organisation’s overall business strategy?
Whilst cloud is a low cost, easily obtained and highly reliable service, the key requirements and legal and operational risks that need to be considered differ for every organisation.
Ark Group’s new Decision-Makers Guide to Cloud Strategy and Governance is the ultimate strategic guide to understanding and implementing cloud computing within your organisation.
Along with practical checklists, examples and guidelines, leading technology experts provide invaluable advice within this practical handbook to enable you to:
- Understand the key benefits and cost-saving options for your business;
- Understand the legal and operational risks and challenges of cloud computing;
- Follow a roadmap for building the business case for cloud and getting senior sponsorship on-board;
- Identify the best deployment model/type of cloud for your business;
- Negotiate secure, cost-effective, optimal Service Legal Agreements and contracts – checklist included;
- Understand the privacy and data protection issues that evolve once your data enters the cloud;
- Implement guidelines for optimal data security and risk management in relation to cloud – checklists included;
- Identify the opportunities for growth and increased ROI; and
- Develop a best-practice customised cloud strategy that is aligned with your overall IT and business plan.
Real-life case studies also demonstrate how to successfully overcome the key challenges involved in securing and implementing a customised cloud solution for your business.
- Justin Pirie - Leading SaaS and cloud specialist at Mimecast;
- Martin Male - CEO and Consulting Director of Bluefish Communications;
- Maurice Remmé - Global Practice Manager at Getronics;
- Mark O’ Connor - Partner and Location Head of the Intellectual Property and Technology Team at DLA Piper;
- Steve Kuncewicz – Intellectual Property and Media Lawyer at Gateley LLP;
- Maurice van der Woude - Strategic Advisor and General Director of EuroCloud Europe;
- Jeff Wright - Partner at Morgan Cole LLP.
To purchase your copy online simply add to your shopping cart below or call us now on +44 (0)20 7566 5792 to order over the phone.