The subject of information will never get your colleagues' pulses racing. Yet there is no escaping that it is the life-blood of all organisations today. It is the basis upon which day-to-day operations are undertaken and all critical business decisions are made.
Foreward-thinking organisations are using information risk management strategies to ensure not only that the value of their core business information is protected and enhanced, but that harmful threats and vulnerabilities are removed to reduce costs and boost overall productivity.
Ark Groupís new report on Information Risk Management (IRM) is a complete toolkit. Packed with best practice techniques and expert advice it will guide you step-by-step through the process of integrating an effective IRM framework within your organisation. A flexible tool that will allow you to scan, assess and develop key information risks into core business intelligence. Key topics covered include:
- Key concepts, principles and issues relating to IRM;
- How to implement improved IRM within your firm - key techniques and information products;
- Information scanning;
- Information assessment;
- Information and intelligence development;
- Information risk management improvement capitalisation;
- Defining the value of information;
- Improving information risk governance and assurance;
- Information risk management Ė The integrated framework;
- Adopting innovative digitisation strategies to deliver cost savings;
- Eight lessons in information risk, innovation and learning from technology strategists;
- Improving information risk governance and performance;
- Information risk and intelligence scanning; and
- Introducing information tools to capture corporate memory;
Real-life case studies and examples from a range of public and private sector organisations will also provide you with proven solutions to help you deliver and leverage off improved IRM within your organisation.
To purchase your copy online simply add to your shopping cart below or call us now on +44 (0)20 7566 8276 to order over the phone.