The results are in. Our research is showing that firms leading in the area of employee engagement are delivering not only improved profitability, but:
- Better employee retention;
- Improved business and client relationships;
- Lower employment related complaints or disputes; and
- The resulting decrease in hefty litigation costs.
These are all benefits that Ark Group’s report on Optimising Employee Engagement and Conflict Management can help you realise for your own organisation.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to employers’ legal obligations and latest best practice in employee engagement and conflict management, but it features real-life case studies of organisations currently achieving success in the field.
Experienced employment lawyer, mediator and author Catrin Mills also provides her expert advice on how these strategies can work in your own firm to develop a more motivated, productive and successful workforce. Specifically, the report will enable you to:
- Understand the fundamentals of employee engagement and conflict management;
- Build the business case and get senior management on board;
- Stay on the right side of the law in terms of your obligations to staff;
- Reduce absence, stress and cost by implementing an effective employee engagement programme;
- Reduce conflict in the workplace, and handle it more effectively when it does occur;
- Identify the benefits and appropriateness of different courses of action in different scenarios – e.g. mediation; and
- Learn from the successes and pitfalls of leaders in the field.
To purchase your copy online simply add to your shopping cart below or you can contact us now on +44 (0)20 7566 5792/ email@example.com.