Severe staff cuts and a high workforce turnover drastically increase the risk of knowledge loss within your organisation. So what can you do to prevent this?
Ark Groupís report on Capturing, Retaining and Leveraging Organisational Knowledge is the definitive,no-nonsense guideto preventing knowledge loss in your organisation.
It examines the workforce turnover and knowledge loss challenges you face, introduces key concepts for you to better understand these challenges, and provides practical guidance on how to beat them by developing a clear knowledge retention strategy for your organisation.
In-depth step-by-step guidance is then provided on how to actively capture knowledge from individuals, teams and projects, and most importantly, how to make sure it is reused to the benefit of your organisation.
Specifically, the key topics, practices and guidance within this report will show you how to:
- Identify your organisationís weak points and the necessary steps to remedy them;
- Introduce and implement context relevant knowledge management solutions;
- Design and implement effective knowledge retention initiatives;
- Gain organisational buy-in, plan and manage your initiatives effectively;
- Understand the three key methodologies used in knowledge capture;
- Identify the most appropriate methodology to use in each scenario;
- Plan and conduct peer assists, action reviews and retrospects;
- Set up and maintain successful Communities of Practice to share and reuse knowledge; and moreÖ
Real-life, in-depth case studies from MTR Corporation and Airbus Europe demonstrate the best practice strategies highlighted within the report to successfully implement retention and reuse initiatives.
PlusÖ. you will find useful guides, meeting plans, templates and checklists that can be used immediately in planning and executing your own knowledge retention initiative.
Capturing, Retaining and Leveraging Organisational Knowledgeis the only report of its kind to provide step by step guidance on how to actively secure your organisational knowledge.
To purchase your copy online simply add to your shopping cart below or call us now on +44 (0)20†7566 8229†to order over the phone.