How important is the retention of your most talented performers to your company’s bottom line?
In straightened times like these high performing employees can be the difference between a company’s success and failure.
Ark Group’s report on Attracting and Retaining Talent has been specifically written to give you the ultimate guide to this critical issue. Aware that one size does not always fit all, this report features no less than 8 case studies from leading companies providing a comprehensive toolkit of the options available to you.
Author, Nigel Paine, the former head of the BBC’s training and development operation and developer of their award-winning leadership programme examines the key challenges facing today’s workforce and provides a critical understanding of:
- Talent, what it is and how it should be managed;
- Who should be in charge of managing talent;
- The four key components of a talent management strategy;
- How to get senior-level support and buy in;
- The tools and techniques available for attracting, developing and retaining talent;
- How to manage change and adopt an innovative approach to talent management;
- How to manage and measure employee performance; and
- How to put in place effective and tailored talent management strategies for long term success.
Case studies include: The British Army, Carey Olsen, Pega systems, US Government Agency, Royal Mail, Thomson Reuters, Visa, KL Group, and BNY Mellon Asset Management.
A checklist of key factors and practical action points is also featured within the report to assist you in defining your own talent strategy and priorities moving forward.
To purchase your copy online simply add to your shopping cart below or call us now on +44 (0)20 7566 5792 to order over the phone.