This report will :
- Uncover which questions need to be asked to understand the cultural and behavioural objectives of the organisation and ensure the intranet supports or enables both;
- Provide advice on how to successfully communicate strategy to management and other users within the organisation;
- Suggest methods and tools that will ensure you can provide clear metrics that prove the value of the intranet;
- Detail how to maintain a continuous cycle of development that will keep intranet and organisational strategy aligned through industry, cultural and organisational change.
Intranets are as unique as the organisations they serve and although the exact operational and planning activities of organisations may differ, the principles of intranet management covered in this report apply equally.
Each chapter is practical and succinct, with the key learning’s to be taken from the section summarised at the start of each chapter for rapid digestion, making sure that for each stage of learning and development you understand:
- The essential requirements;
- Trends you can expect to see emerge;
- Immediate “quick wins” you can begin to implement;
- “Long haul” strategic planning you need to consider;
- Additional resources/reading/references that you should consider.
You are also provided with a ‘quick reference’ summary panel in each section providing you easy access to the answers to common problems you may encounter day-to-day.
To purchase your copy online simply add to your shopping cart below. Alternatively call us now on +44 (0)20 7566 8229 to order over the phone.