Social media is now the first port of call for the majority of job seekers. (NORAS 2010 Survey)
This means that you can reach potential specialist candidates before they even reach the job boards, agencies and other employer websites.
Itís free, itís instant and it cuts across borders Ė making social media an invaluable tool for organisations looking to stay ahead in a competitive employment market.
Ark Groupís report, Smart Social Media Recruitment Strategies, provides a practical guide to getting the most out of social media as part of an integrated, low cost recruitment strategy.
Packed with best-practice tools, strategies and guidance this report will enable you to:
- Make sense of the huge number of social media tools and applications available;
- Ensure your organisation is prepared for technological and cultural changes that social media is driving within recruitment;
- Identify which social platforms will be most beneficial for your organisation;
- Build a business case for using social media in your recruitment strategy;
- Identify who should be responsible for creating and managing your new social recruiting strategy;
- Understand the role of HR in the implementation and management of using social media in the recruitment process;
- Undrstand the legal implications of sourcing new talent via social networks;
- Measure the different levels of ROI of your social media recruitment efforts;
- Manage talent pools and communities for best effect; and much moreÖ
Real-life case studies demonstrate how companies like G4S, TGI Fridays, ITV, Staples, Unilever and more are successfully using social media platforms to attract and engage with their future employees.
To purchase your copy online simply add to your shopping cart below or you can contact us now on +44 (0)20†7566 5792/ firstname.lastname@example.org.