The E-learning Toolkit focuses on giving you a deep understanding of how your employees respond and interact with learning on-line.
By looking in-depth at existing e-learning programmes and strategies the report will help you tailor everything from the wording, to the graphical presentation of elements on the screen in order to maximise the impact and success of your organisations e-learning programme.
The E-learning Toolkit includes:
- Why e-learning matters;
- Researching and evaluating existing teaching methods;
- Developing engaging, relevant, and adaptable content;
- Overcoming resistance to e-learning;
- Enhancing understanding to improve the use of knowledge in practice;
- Encouraging creativity by creating a learning environment: understanding failure is a powerful learning device;
- Gaining employee trust in your e-learning programme;
- How e-learning can help influence behaviours and improve procedures; and,
- Catering to individual's learning needs and styles.
This report also takes a look at e-learning in a social context and aims to help you examine employee usage of social media in order to establish the validity of creating a similar networking medium for your organisation's learning programme.