Making Business Intelligence Work for Your Organisation examines and explains the importance of business intelligence (BI) from a management/strategic level within your organisation. It also provides key concepts, frameworks and strategies to help you implement and manage your BI initiatives successfully.
Specifically, the report will enable you to:
- Understand the key factors in relation to how BI can help your organisation;
- Identify and efficiently manage high-value information and deal with information overload;
- Understand and follow guidelines on achieving c-level buy-in;
- Follow a framework to develop and implement effective BI strategies;
- Improve the efficiency of your role within your organisation; and
- Follow a roadmap to implementing organisation-specific BI.
Making Business Intelligence Work for Your Organisation narrows the gap between management and IT in relation to BI, covering key topics including:
- New frontiers in information and knowledge strategy;
- Intelligent technologies to accelerate performance;
- Building and integrating information and intelligence management frameworks;
- Mapping and leveraging value from corporate information;
- ‘Googlisation’ of information and intelligence management;
- Assessing internal intelligence requirements;
- Information mapping methodologies;
- Defining the value of intelligence;
- The essential IIM technology accelerators;
- Using BI technologies for information risk management;
- Performance management via dashboards;
- Improving BI process integration;
- Overcoming current BI issues and risks;
- Ensuring continuous success in IIM project management;
- The imperative of compliance, governance and oversight;
- Establishing IIM change strategies; and much more…
Each chapter of this report is supported by insightful case studies from organisations in a variety of sectors including: Technology, Banking, Law Enforcement, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Government.
How to Make BI Work for Your Organisation also includes useful appendices, key resources and templates which can be used immediately as part of your own BI initiatives, including:
- An information intelligence management (IIM) framework glossary,
- An IIM framework implementation checklist,
- An IIM framework strategic vision statement; and
- An IIM framework policy statement.
To purchase your copy online simply add to your shopping cart below or call us now on +44 (0)20 7566 5792 to order over the phone.