Essential for all employees and management who work with business processes, this practical step-by-step guide covers in-depth the key systems and structures required to maximise business efficiency and measure success, allowing your organisation to become more proactive, flexible and innovative.
In addition, key research, experience and examples from academic institutions, industry bodies and independent analysts examine the key methods and techniques that are currently successfully contributing to process management and improvement.
- Key elements of BPM;
- Understanding the appropriate options available;
- Top methods for deploying BPM within your firm;
- Process reference models;
- Relating BPM and Process Improvement (PI);
- Measuring your processes;
- Measuring the success of your BPM deployment programme;
- Stake-holder management through on-going reporting;
- BPM governance - Key considerations and tools; and
- Paths to BPM excellence.