In this new technologically-enabled landscape, and in the face of budgetary and staff cuts library and information services are expected to deliver greater value internally and externally and collaborate with other business support functions like never before.
And for librarians and information professionals that are ahead of their game, the new landscape offers a wealth of opportunities for development and success.
This in-depth report will provide not only the insights necessary to evolve in changing times, but will also allow you to learn from your peers who are tackling and overcoming the same challenges you face on a day-to-day level.
Managing the Evolution of Libraries and Information Services explores the changing landscape and what it means for library and information service professionals. Report topics include:
- How is information defined in the modern business age?
- How has technology impacted the way people interact with and use information?
- What impact has this had on the traditional idea of library and information services?
- How successfully have libraries so far evolved to meet the new expectations of information end users?
- What is the changing role of the librarian today?
- How can librarians become more efficient and valued despite budgetary cuts?
- Collaboration: the way forward for library and information services?
- Where next for library and information services?
The report will also include expert contributions from a wide variety of businesses and professionals operating in this field, including:
- Adobe Systems;
- Borden Ladner Gervais LLP;
- BP America;
- Dechert LLP;
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP;
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP;
- Duane Morris LLP;
- Proskauer Rose LLP;
- Weaton Franciscan Healthcare;
Through the innovative and collaborative use of technology, as well as a more strategic business outlook library and information services can really make a crucial difference to how businesses operate. Order your copy today to find out how…