Government agencies are facing a growing challenge...
Public demand for around-the-clock access to quality information and service is greater than ever. But with reduced budgets and tightening resources, how do you deliver better and more convenient service to your users? And, more importantly, how do you ensure that this service is both engaging and accessible to ALL?
Forward-thinking organisations are using their web communications to rise to this challenge, engaging their increasingly web-savvy citizens of all ages on government sites and portals, in the online spaces users frequent, and on mobile devices. A dynamic content-rich web presence allows users to find information and interact with government at any time of day or night, but it also fulfils the imperative of delivering better service at a lower cost.
With this in mind, Ark Group has commissioned a new report - Government Online - Improving Service and Engaging Communities - designed to help you tailor your online strategy to deliver more engaging and effective services to the community:
- Recognize and take advantage of the opportunities in this new era for citizen engagement and responsive, cost-effective government;
- Understand and exploit the opportunities presented by social media to engage and interact with your users;
- Create new ways to function in a collaborative and service-oriented manner;
- Create service and process efficiencies to deliver on your existing role; and
- Add new capabilities that capitalize on the knowledge and input of citizens, residents, and allied organisations.
Real-life, practical case studies featuring a range of government organisations from around the world including: Directgov (UK), Gentofte (Denmark), Queensland State Government (Australia), Boulder County (USA) and more are also included within the report - allowing you to benchmark your strategies and learn from your peers who are currently achieving success in these areas:
* Leveraging web services for greater efficiency;
* Citizen self-service online solutions;
* Focusing on the user in site navigation;
* Re-inventing the online interface;
* Segmenting citizens for online government services;
* Utilising business intelligence tools to capture, organise, and report citizen input; and
* Developing widgets that support easy sharing of state government information.
Reinvigorate your online strategy
The work is challenging, and the rewards immense - Achieve better service, more effective public interaction and more positive perception of the government by those you serve.
To purchase your copy online simply add to your shopping cart below or call us now on +44 (0)20 7566 8276 to order over the phone.